- Support the mission and work of the IOO and intervenors in Ontario
- Access to the IOO’s bi-monthly electronic newsletter
- Attendance and participation at IOO Professional Development events
- AGM voting
- Networking and connection with other intervenors at IOO events
- Access to information and updates on events and important news in intervenor services
- Frequent job postings and employment information
- Monthly blog posts from contributors working in the field of intervenor services on a wide variety of subjects
Members are at the very core of the IOO, and the work we do would not be possible without the support of our members. The Intervenor Organization of Ontario offers 4 types of memberships:
INDIVIDUAL INTERVENORS: $30 (VOTING)
Individual memberships are open to working intervenors and stakeholders in the field of intervenor services.
SUPPORTING: $30 (NON-VOTING)
Supporting memberships are open to consumers, family members, and professionals not directly involved in intervenor services, but still wishing to support the IOO and intervenors in Ontario.
CORPORATE: $100 (NON-VOTING)
Corporate memberships are available to organizations wishing to support the mission, values, and goals of the IOO.
STUDENT: $20 (VOTING)
Student memberships are available through cash only to students enrolled in the George Brown College Intervenor for Deafblind Persons program.